Shipping & Returns
We will gladly accept returns of product from your order for up to 10 days after you receive your order, customers must call or email USASkates.com and receive a return authorization number, after the 10 day period we will not take any returns. All items must be in original condition, including the box and all accessories and packaging. We do not accept skates that have been sharpened and or skated on for any kind of return. Any defects should be dealt with directly from the manufacturer of the products. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet this criteria prior to initiating a return.
Please note that our Return Policy applies, only items eligible for a return may be returned for a refund or store credit. It may take 5-10 days for a return to be received, inspected and processed.
How to Return Merchandise
- Returns must be made 10 Days from date of receiving the product.
- Product must be unused and in original condition with original box.
- Ship return in a brown box, with no labels or markings on original box.
- Once we receive your package, please allow 5-10 days for us to inspect, approve and process the return.
Please address all merchandise returns to:
13071 Springdale st
Westminster CA 92683
Refunds and Store Credit
Please view our Return Policy for a list of what is considered ineligible for Return. Refunds do not apply to the cost of shipping or oversized handling charges. The customer is responsible for the actual price of shipping even if the shipping was free or discounted. In some cases, the actual price of shipping may exceed the amount originally charged for shipping, the difference in shipping cost may be deducted from any refund. Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase 5-10 days after the returned merchandise has been received, inspected and processed.
Return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to our warehouse) we do not reimburse any return shipping cost.
A 10% restock fee may be charged on all boots and skates returned to USA Skates. If you purchase multiple sizes of the same product (i.e. skates in 5.5B, 6B & 6.5B) and choose to return some or all products, you will be responsible for a 10% restocking.
Non Returnable Items
Items that are purchased on Clearance are final sale and non returnable. All skating tights and socks are final sale and non returnable due to sanitary reasons. Please make sure you have the correct item before purchasing.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- - Products sold as new and used by the customer
- - Sharpened or Baked Skates - Do not sharpen or bake skates until you are certain they fit correctly
- - Jocks & Undergarments - Due to the personal nature of the product
- - Mouthguards - Due to hygenic reasons/ unless box unopened and factory is sealed
- - Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Orders or other Special Accommodations
- - Customized Products - This includes jerseys with personalization
- - Clearance Items, they are final sale.
- - Skating tights and socks - Due to hygenic reasons
- - Demo Products and Items Sold as Used
Most manufacturers provide warranty services for defective products, directly.