The newest edition to the PowerDyne plate line, the Reactor Neo is built from lightweight, extruded, aircraft aluminum that offers durability and rigidity. The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. The Reactor Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminum kingpins and high-rebound, urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price. The Reactor Neo features an all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability. Lighter and more powerful than any other plate in its class, the Reactor Neo has no equal.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
PowerDyne Reactor Neo Features:
- 6061 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
- Sold in pairs
10 Days from date of receipt of product.
Product must be unused and in original condition with original box.
Ship return in a brown box, with no labels or markings on original box.
A 20% restock fee will be charged on all boots and skates returned to USA Skates.