SHARPENED SKATES AND WATERPROOFED BOOTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Click HERE for Riedell sizing chart
Traditional Figure Skates for the Instructional Skater at a best value for your money price!
Take to the ice with ease with the latest 223 Stride.
Designed with medium ankle support for all day comfort.
Double reinforced leather uppers, leather soles and leather tongue reinforcement.
Dri-Lex® lining and traditional hand-rolled collar provides great fit and easy care.
The all new argon welded stainless steel blade offers beauty and strength.
Skate Skill Level
- Single jumps, instructional
- Available in White and Black
Boot Support Level
- Model 223 Stride (Adult Sizes)
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Medium and Wide
- 4–5 1/2 Full and Half sizes; Medium and Wide
- 6–13 Full and Half sizes; *Medium and *Wide
- Model 23 Stride (Youth and Junior Sizes)Flex notch and rolled collar are not available in youth/junior sizes 12.5 and under.
- White or Black: Full and Half sizes 10–13 1/2 Youth and 1-3 1/2 Junior; Medium and Wide